Have you ever wondered why a select few experience success in network marketing at the highest levels, while everyone else struggles?
The answer: the successful build their business with the mindset of a CEO. They aren’t better than you or more deserving. They don’t work harder than you, either. But they do understand the importance of developing leaders on their team in order to create sustained, long term success.
You have the ability to change your mindset and to develop yourself and others on your team, as leaders.
In his groundbreaking book, Build to Last, Keith Callahan lays out the intentional way successful network marketing professionals build – the way a CEO builds a business. The cornerstone of a build-to-last business is leadership and relationships. It’s built by first becoming a leader yourself and then developing those you mentor into leaders.
In this book you will learn:
- The mindset and philosophy of top network marketers
- How to identify and push past your limiting beliefs
- How to lead yourself so you can lead others
- How to attract leaders into your business
- How to mentor and develop leaders
- How to push those you’re mentoring past their limiting beliefs
- How to create financial and time freedom
- How to earn a 6- or 7-figure income year after year
Following the detailed guidance Keith Callahan offers in Build to Last, he went from bankruptcy to 7-figure success in his network marketing business. During nearly a decade in the industry, he has mentored many people on his team of 30,000 distributors to 6- and 7-figure success.
With Keith Callahan’s book, you can build a network marketing team that allows you to help the most people and earn the highest, long-term, stable income. The end goal is a business that thrives for years to come and does so – here’s the important part – with or without you.